Call for Papers (Volume 10, Issue 2)
The Indian Journal of Arbitration Law [“IJAL”] is a bi-annual, open-access journal published by the Centre for Advanced Research and Training in Arbitration Law [“CARTAL”]. It is indexed on Kluwer Arbitration, HeinOnline, Westlaw and SCC Online. IJAL is the leading journal on arbitration law in India, with a global readership. It is an excellent source of reference in the field of international arbitration.
MODE OF SUBMISSION
Manuscripts for Volume 10, Issue 2, which is scheduled to be published in January 2022, may be submitted via email to email@example.com latest by September 30, 2021.
- Manuscripts will undergo a three-stage blind review, which will be conducted by the Board of Editors over a course of twelve (12) weeks, after the submission deadline for Volume 10, Issue 2 has elapsed.
- We accept manuscripts year-round, on a rolling basis, and any manuscript submitted after the aforesaid deadline will be considered for the subsequent issue i.e. Volume 11, Issue 1.
Each issue contains:
- Articles, which analyse topics of permanent interest from major national jurisdictions as well as contemporary international issues,
- notes, which cover topical recent developments and on-going debates in the field, and
- book reviews.
IJAL invites contributions from experienced arbitrators, practitioners, academicians and law students on contemporary topics in international commercial and investment arbitration, as well as on jurisdiction-specific themes.
- Authors are requested to adhere to our Contribution Guidelines, available here.
- Authors are requested to provide a declaration stating that the manuscript is original, unpublished, and it is not submitted for consideration to any other law journal.
- Authors are encouraged to read the previous issues of IJAL for guidance, available here.